- Membership dues are only $10 a year.
- The Membership Year is the same as the Calendar Year (January – December).
- Invitations to special events held for Members of Oyster Mill Playhouse.
- The ability to run for election to the OMP Board of Directors.
- The right to attend and vote at the 3 General Membership Meetings held in March, June and September. At the June Membership Meeting, the members elect new OMP Board Officers and Board Members-at-Large.
- The right to attend meetings of the OMP Board. (Board meetings are open to all members as a guest of the Board; members are entitled to participate in discussions of OMP business, but cannot vote.)
- The right to borrow costumes and props free of charge if you follow a simple sign-out procedure.
How to Become a Member
There are three ways to become a member of Oyster Mill Playhouse:
- Follow this link to pay your membership dues
- Email us requesting further information
- Stop by the theater during Box Office hours for more information
Check the Status of your Membership
Simply follow this link and you’ll be able to see if you’re membership is current and you are in good standing!